If you'd like to use Spacelist to power your website, we offer a solution called Spacelist Engine. Pro users have access to Spacelist Engine as part of their subscription. Once you upgrade to Pro, follow the instructions below to create an embed code for your website.
- Click Menu ( ) > Account Settings ( ).
- Click Engine Setup.
- In the Engine for dropdown, choose whether you want to display all the listings for your team, or just one member of your team. Note that Engine instances can only be generated for Pro users.
- You can now filter down the listings you want to display by their Transaction Type (Sale, Lease, Business for sale) and Space Type (Office, Retail, etc.)
- The Show Building Name checkbox enables you to display the building names of your listings, as opposed to their street address only.
- Now click Create Engine.
- Your Engine code is now live and ready to be pasted into the appropriate webpage. If you're unsure how to do this, please contact your web developer.